* Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using Weaving Grace website.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service, which includes processing and delivery (or arranging for delivery) of product orders.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name and last name, your e-mail address, your mailing address, your date of birth.
- All of our products and services are backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, contact us via e-mail at email@example.com You have up to 7 days from the date your order was delivered to Return your purchase.
- Dress With Grace logo is a trademark and is protected by the laws and regulations of the Arab Republic of Egypt against misuse or tampering in any way.
- Nothing contained within the website should be construed as granting any license or the right to use our trademark without the prior written consent of the owner of the website. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Dress With Grace is not required to provide any goods until payment has been received. When paying with credit card, until payment has actually cleared, no orders will be dispatched. In the case where payment does not clear, Dress With Grace has the right to cancel the order completely.
- Please review our Cookies Policy to learn how your personal information will be used, stored and protected. We do not share your data with anyone outside of Dress With Grace for any purposes.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Dress With Grace.
- Dress With Grace has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Weaving Grace shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via e-mail email@example.com